The business was created with a team of 10 experienced social care recruiters led by Debbie Smith, who had extensive experience at a senior management level at Bluecare.
Being part of nGAGE offers an efficient and flexible support system that covers every aspect of a recruitment business, along with the chance to work with some of the best leaders in recruitment today. We have been able to achieve unprecedented success – something that we would never have been able to do on our own.
Debbie Smith, CEO
Key achievements & milestones
- Started 2017 with 65 people across three offices, London, Ipswich and Birmingham
- Achieved £1 million in NFI in year one and £1 million in EBITDA in year two
- Currently supplying to 150 Local Authorities
- Supplies over 1.5 million hours of agency work each year
- Leading social care recruiter in the Recruiter Hot 100 for the last three years
- Awarded ‘Best Temporary Recruitment Agency’ at the 2015 Recruiter Awards
- Awarded ‘Best Temporary Workforce Care’ and ‘Best Contractor Care (UK)’ at the 2015 Investing in Talent Awards